Monday, June 05, 2006

 

Pay Less for Disney Resorts


Without a doubt, a visit to Walt Disney World is more magical when staying at a Disney resort. Nobody does it like Disney! Disney resorts are beautiful and the attention to detail is unsurpassed.

If you're like me, you want your vacation to be the best it can be and you want the most you can get for your money. While researching how to experience Disney to it's fullest on as little money as possible, I stumbled across a way to enjoy spectacular Disney resorts for much less than I expected to pay.

You can save hundreds of dollars by renting "vacation points" from Disney Vacation Club members who don't plan to use their allotment of points for the year. Here's an example of the savings possible...

It would cost a family of four $2,257.90 to stay in a one-bedroom villa at Old Key West Resort from June 18-23, 2006, if booked through Disney. That same room would cost $1320.00 if booked using DVC vacation points rented at $10 per point. That's a savings of $938!

I used rented points to stay at a Disney resort and was so happy with the experience that I became a Disney Vacation Club member. As a member I have rented my points to other people. From both sides I can tell you that it is easy and perfectly safe. Go here for the details on how you can save a bundle on your next Disney vacation.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?